Saturday 23 April 2011

What if DotA was real life?

Sometimes I wonder what it would be like if i was my character in dota and I had to go through all the work they did. Think of it this way. You are just a small Crystal Maiden and all of a sudden a giant meat hook comes flying out of no where and pierces right through your body and pulls you in to the forest where some huge abomination is. You can a spell on him but he doesn't care, his skin starts melting on you and he starts devouring your flesh to regain energy. The entire time you are just horrified.

That is just a little example of my thoughts of a Real life dota situation.

21 comments:

  1. Thinking of ANY video game character in a real life situation is always interesting.
    I might have to draw some :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. IF that was real...I dunno D: Too scary to think about. Be kind of awesome though I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've thought of this too. What if I could turn into a wolf like Lycan or could throw flaming arrows like Huskar fueled by my own health.It would be exciting to say the least.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What if Pokemon was reall...

    ReplyDelete
  5. It kind of is like Dota. You're a little scared office worker and then suddenly a huge economic crisis flies out and you die a slow and painful death because you can't afford food anymore)

    ReplyDelete
  6. lmao if dota were real id be AM

    ReplyDelete
  7. "You can a spell on him but he doesn't care,"

    I lol'd, this would be quite scary

    ReplyDelete
  8. love DotA, great post. followed!

    ReplyDelete
  9. what is DotA?

    I think it'd be amazing if Killzone is real...

    ReplyDelete
  10. it is real life ! reality is what you make it :0

    ReplyDelete
  11. To echo a few above, I'm pretty sure we've all, at some stage, dreamt of Pokemon being real

    ReplyDelete
  12. id be nevermore, shadowraze the shit outta everything

    ReplyDelete
  13. That would be pretty freaky. Got nothing on GLaDOS coming to life, though...

    ReplyDelete
  14. sounds like a usual weekend in West Virginia

    ReplyDelete
  15. If Dota was real life, noone would dare tell me how "pudgey" i look... *snicker*

    ReplyDelete
  16. If life was Dota and it was how you described it, I would cry.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Real life Minecraft? I wouldn't mind mining endlessly my whole life, and to top it off I'd have a square head :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I've thought about what if WoW was real life. It'd be a crazy life but also a lot of fun? Idk :P

    ReplyDelete