Wednesday 20 April 2011

What is your favorite Item?

My favorite Item in dota would have to be the ring of basilus. Its made up of a sobi mask and a ring of protection. It can be bought at the start of a game if pick a character and leaves you with 103 gold to either buy something to heal or to restore mana too. The ring gives you and aoe mana regeneration and defence. I find it really usefull because i find that i like to cast spells early game to get early kills.

What is your favorite item and why?

15 comments:

  1. I don't play, sorry I can't really contribute :(.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i currently play LoL right now but what i remember my favorite items would be:
    -lothars
    -dagon
    -blink dagger
    -maelstrom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heart of Tarrasque, makes melee characters really tough to kill

    ReplyDelete
  4. Agree with amBored. It's all about being where you need to be on the map.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahaha nice

    ReplyDelete
  6. BDK just because of the name! Following and supporting. alphabetalife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. FAST BOOTS! :D Please and thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heart of Tarrasque cause I like to stab things forever!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm a fan of Eul's scepter. My favorite character is Rhasta and it is definitely my favorite item with him.

    ReplyDelete
  10. dont play this game however if they had lulz or cheezburgers it would have to be one of those

    ReplyDelete
  11. The ring of ballias is pretty awesome.

    ReplyDelete